Enter into the world of Immersive Engineering
How and where can I interact with engineering data in Virtual Reality?
The real power of Immersive Engineering through Virtual Reality is something that requires hands-on experience to believe. ESI is planning a series of regional demo days and road shows showcasing the power of Virtual Reality applied to Holistic Virtual Integration of CAD design products. Use the links below to find where in your region you can see Virtual Reality in action:
- Germany (demo days in Essen 2017)
- North America- USA
- South America
Find your nearest ESI - IC.IDO location worldwide
- 22 March 2017 - 26 March 2017 : Laval Virtual, Laval, France
- 28 March 2017 : Develop3D Live Coventry, England, UK
- 4 April 2017 - 6 April 2017: Advanced Factories, Barcelona, Spain
- 5 Apr 2017 - 28 Jun 2017 : German Demo Days- Essen, Germany
- 8 May 2017 - 11 May 2017 : GTC 2017 Silicon Valley - San Jose, CA
- use this code CMVRARESI to save 20% off regular rates when you register by April 5
At the GPU Technology Conference in Silicon Valley on May 8 – 11 you can connect with hundreds of experts across key topics, including virtual and augmented reality, AI and deep learning, self-driving cars, and more.
VR developers and enthusiasts get four full days of vital session content, hangouts, hands-on tech labs, keynotes, and immersive VR experiences. Choose from 400+ Sessions, then set your schedule to gain key insights from speakers representing ESI, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Oculus, Unity, Ubisoft and other leading companies.